- Emergency Contact Information
- WCSD High School Contact Info
- Addressing Student Wellbeing
- Mentor Introduction: Sample Email
Emergency Contact Information
In the case of an emergency please refer to this page to guide you in assisting your students. If you believe your student is in immediate danger, please call 911.
|Nevada Promise Coordinator||775-673-8205|
|Police Services at TMCC||775-674-7900|
|Reno Police Department||775-334-2121|
|Sparks Police Department||775-353-2231|
|Suicide Prevention Lifeline||1-800-273-8255|
|TMCC Counseling Center||775-673-7060|
|TMCC Student Conduct Office||775-673-7270|
|Washoe County Human Services||775-785-8600|
Student Conduct Report
If you ever feel that your student (as a TMCC student) is displaying disruptive behavior, please submit an incident form. These behaviors include, but are not limited to: verbal or physical threats, repeated obscenities and refusal to comply with faculty/staff/designee directions.
TMCC's Student Conduct website provides more information on policy and procedures.
Reporting a Complaint or Incident
- Select "Community Member" as Reporter Type on the incident form.
- Provide all required information.
- A TMCC Student Conduct Officer will contact you within 2-3 days to follow up.