Working and Living Life Remotely
This page is dedicated to creating an environment that includes tips for surviving and thriving during this difficult time. Tips will include how to manage your stress and anxiety, maintaining your mental health, strategies for working from home, focusing on gratitude and focusing on your mental and emotional wellness.
Human Resources is available for any questions you may have. Please contact us.
- TMCC Counseling Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- PEBP Doctor on Demand
- Tips for Extroverts
- Virtual Relaxation Room
- Managing Stress
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Maintaining Social Connection
- 9 Tips to be Productive When Working at Home
- 23 Essential Tips for Working Remotely
- Local Food Pantries
- Northern Nevada Food Bank – Mobile Harvest
- Unemployment Insurance
- SNAP, Medicaid & TANF
- Washoe County Health District
Dealing with Grief
- What's Your Grief?
- Grief Yoga
- The Discomfort You're Feeling
- Solace Tree
- Serenity Online
- 5 Tips: Grief, Fear and Coronavirus
- 12 Suggestions for Dealing With Grief and Loss
- Grief, Loss and Grieving From the Inside Out
TIAA is taking steps to ensure your safety in light of the coronavirus. TIAA is offering counseling sessions either over the phone or through video counseling. If you have questions about the impact of the virus and market volatility, please schedule an appointment.