All College employees are required to complete Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training. Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) 284.496 (1)(2)(3) states:
- Within six months after an employee is initially appointed to state service, the employee shall attend a certified class concerning the prevention of sexual harassment.
- At least once every two years after his or her initial appointment to state service, an employee shall attend a certified refresher class or training concerning the prevention of sexual harassment.
- An appointing authority may require an employee to retake any part or all of the classes or training required by subsections 1 and 2 or to participate in any additional classes or training deemed necessary by the appointing authority.
Online training through Vector LMS
NSHE has contracted with Vector LMS to provide online sexual harassment and discrimination prevention training for its employees. Every employee will receive an invitation to complete sexual harassment and discrimination training through Vector LMS in accordance with the above Nevada Administrative Code.
Course Assignment Links
Employees will receive their initial course assignment via email within the first six months of their employment. Employees assigned to a Vector LMS course will receive periodic reminder emails until the training course has been completed.
Logging in Without Your Course Assignment/Reminder Link
In order to log into the Vector LMS system you must have received your initial email. If you have not received this email please contact Human Resources. Once you have received your initial email you can log in using the instructions below:
- Visit the TMCC Vector LMS login page.
- Click the "Forgot Login?" link.
- Enter your email address, which must match the TMCC email address listed in your employee/student record.
- Click the "Continue" button/link.
If you have been previously added to the Vector LMS system with the email address you entered, you will receive an email from Vector containing a link to reset your password. You may then go back to the website listed in step one, entering your email address and new password to log into Foundry and access your courses. You may also login and print or save your certificates from any previously completed Vector LMS course or that were previously completed in Foundry.
Complete the Training
Work at your own pace from any computer or tablet.
Courses will save your progress if you need to stop and return later.
Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Need more help? Contact Vector LMS's tech support using "Help" within the course. For further help please contact Human Resources and we will attempt to get a hold of a Vector LMS representative.
Clear Your Browser Cookies
If you experience any issues with logging in or completing the training, please log out of Vector LMS, close the tab or window, and then clear your cookies. Web browsers cannot clear cookies from websites that are still open in other tabs or windows. You may then log into the training again to complete the course.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive an email confirmation and a certificate of completion when you have successfully completed the training. You do not need to send either to our office. However, we recommend that you keep both for your records.