In 2019 the Grants Manual is being updated to reflect changes due to the implementation of Workday as well as other internal changes. Despite the update, the current responsibilities and policies and procedures outlined in the manual remain intact. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Information on preparing and submitting grant proposals, and/or managing a grant award at TMCC.
Guidance for Preparing and Submitting Proposals
Guidance for Managing an Award
- PI and Grants Office Responsibilities
- Allowable Cost Procedure
- Cost Principles and Federal Policy
- Tips for Managing Types of Costs in the Award
- Reporting Requirements
- Journal Vouchers
- Managing Changes to the Award or Budget
- Fiscal Controls and Location of Grant Documentation
- General Provisions and Definitions