Nevada is experiencing significant growth, and TMCC is leading the way in meeting the needs of existing, new, and emerging industries in our region—industries that are stimulating growth and providing tremendous opportunities for our students.
TMCC Corporate Partners are visionary collaborators that invest in TMCC’s role in the community and economy, helping to promote and guide education of a talented and diverse workforce. By making an annual investment of $5,000 or more, Corporate Partners are allies and ambassadors in building the future of our community through helping to make education accessible for traditional and non-traditional students alike.
In return for their philanthropic investment, TMCC Corporate Partners have a unique and exciting opportunity to directly benefit from engagement with the College and students.
Some of these opportunities include:
- Logo on the TMCC Foundation Corporate Partners web page.
- Free participation in TMCC high profile recruitment and other tabling events.
- A voice in academic programming through involvement in academic advisory boards.
- Access to special training for employees.
- Expert speakers for team events.
To learn more about the impact of Corporate Partners, please contact Jeannie Byassee, Development Officer, at 775-673-8262.
Thank you to our current Corporate Partners:
- Charles River Laboratories
- Click Bond, Inc.
- CORE Construction
- Finley Industries, Inc.
- Frame Architecture
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Lewis Management Corp.
- Outlets at Legends
- NV Energy
- The Foundry
- US Bank
- VanWoertBigotti Architects
- Western Nevada Supply
- Wells Fargo