Our first objective for this annual scholarship award is to assist a motivated and aspiring student to achieve their academic potential. The second objective is to bring awareness to the health sector and specifically, regenerative medicine. Our scholarship opportunity enables us to contribute to the advancing academic community and inspire young talent who are the future of the ever-progressing field of regenerative medicine. By investing into this annual scholarship opportunity, we hope to encourage students to realize the value and impact their educational achievements can have in the advancement of medicine and health technology.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the United States.
- All applicants must provide documentation of a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- All applicants must either show proof of enrollment at an accredited college, university or accredited community college, or show acceptance documentation at an accredited college, university or accredited community college.
- All applicants must write a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1200 words and submit it for review by the deadline of Dec. 31, 2022.
- All applicants must meet the scholarship requirements, regulations and follow the submission guidelines.
|How to Apply:
- To be eligible for the Atlanta Innovative Medicine annual scholarship award, a student must first review the qualifications and requirements section above and confirm that they meet or exceed all these parameters.
- Students that meet or exceed the qualifications and requirements will then be required to write a 100% unique essay that has a word count of at least 1200 words. The essay must be sent as an attachment, along with enrollment/acceptance verification, by the deadline of 5 p.m. PST on Dec. 31, 2022. Verification of enrollment will be checked and confirmed prior to announcing the scholarship award.
- Grammar, spelling, word count and originality will all be factored into the scholarship award consideration. We encourage students to proofread their work carefully prior to sending as only one submission will be reviewed. Additional messages for updates, questions or status of review will not be responded to. This page will be updated after the winner is selected and contacted directly by our staff.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship award, applicants must write a 100% unique essay with a word count of at least 1,200 words on this topic:
How could regenerative medicine change the way we look at standard pain management procedures in the next 5 years?
- Only essays sent as a document attachment along with enrollment verification/acceptance documentation will be accepted.
- Attached essay, enrollment verification/acceptation documentation and student information should be sent in one email to: email@example.com.
- The email subject line should say: Atlanta Innovative Medicine Scholarship Application
Along with the attached essay, submission emails must include:
- Student’s full birth name
- Date of birth
- Verifiable document showing proof of a 2.5 or higher GPA (grade point average)
- One of the options below:
- Documentation proof of current enrollment at an accredited community college, accredited college or university.
- Documentation proof of acceptance at an accredited community college, accredited college or university.