The TMCC Students of Color Mentorship Program (SOC) strives to match first-year students with experienced faculty and peer mentors who will help guide students from their first year at TMCC to their graduation and successful transition to another institution or workforce. Participants benefit from:
- One-on-one meetings with mentors
- Participation in personal/professional growth workshops
- Free guidance on your educational journey
- Free socials and outdoor activities
In order to participate and fully benefit from SOC, applicants must comply with these requirements:
- Academic Standing:
- Must be enrolled in 3+ credits at TMCC.
- Meet with a mentor a minimum of three times each semester.
- Perform 4 hours of community service during the academic year.
Students of Color Mentee Application
Please complete the online application below to be considered for participation in SOC.
In addition to filling out the online application, you must also complete, sign, and submit the following two documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the online application and complete the additional two forms in a timely manner to secure your spot for SOC.