- Academic Honesty and Conduct Policy
- Children and Pets
- Change of Name, Address or Phone Numbers
- Drug Free Environment
- Electronic Devices
- Faculty Evaluations
- Food or Beverages
- Grade Appeals
- Learning Resources
- Unsafe or Unsatisfactory Work
TMCC Student Conduct Policies and Procedures are available in the TMCC College Catalog and on the Vice President of Academic Affairs website. In addition, it is important for students to remember that they are representing TMCC when participating at clinical locations.
TMCC CNA Program students will adhere to the highest standards at all clinical sites. The instructor and the CNA Coordinator will deal with all infractions of medical/nursing ethics.
Examples of infractions:
- Negligent or careless performance of duties.
- Failure to apply to clinical practice principles presented in lectures and required reading assignments.
- Failure to respect confidential nature of clinical records and information about clients.
- Altering, removing, or destroying clinical records.
- Refusal to follow instructions from supervisor or other departmental staff.
- Deliberate or careless damage to equipment or materials which are the property of Truckee Meadows Community College or affiliated institutions.
- Falsifying student records.
- Repeated tardiness or unexcused absences.
- Use of intoxicants. No person may bring onto the campus any alcohol or dangerous drug for ingestion. No person may appear on campus under the influence of any of the above substances.
- Cheating or plagiarism consequences, 1st time 0 on the assignment, 2nd time failure of class and removal from the program.
Note: These infractions will not be tolerated. Either a contractual agreement or dismissal as deemed necessary by the faculty, or Director may occur. Students must comply with TMCC’s Student Conduct Policy and Procedures.