Are you interested in an internship to help you reach your career goals? Interested in working on campus in Spring 2021? Apply today for the Resident Lizard Intern Program to get started today.
- Internships allow you to grow in your career choice while completing your classes.
- Complete professional learning objectives/outcomes and gain valuable experience.
- Make connections and network in an industry or career you are studying.
- Earn $15.00 an hour.
The Resident Lizard Intern Program is presented by the TMCC Career Hub in partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA).
To be eligible for the program, you need the following:
- A GPA of at least 2.5
- A commitment to at least 100 hours (up to 20 hours/week) in Spring 2021
- Professional Demeanor
- Understand TMCC Themes
- Additional skills/requirements as determined by hiring departments
Fill out the student application below to get started today!