Are you interested in an internship to help you reach your career goals? Interested in working on campus in Fall 2021? Apply today for the Resident Lizard Intern Program.
- Internships allow you to grow in your career choice while completing your classes.
- Complete professional learning objectives/outcomes and gain valuable experience.
- Make connections and network in an industry or career you are studying.
- Earn $15 an hour.
The Resident Lizard Intern Program is presented by the TMCC Career Hub in partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA).
To be eligible for the program, you need the following:
- A GPA of at least 2.5
- A commitment to at least 100 hours (up to 20 hours/week) in Fall 2021
- Professional Demeanor
- Understand TMCC Themes
- Additional skills/requirements as determined by hiring departments
Fill out the student application below to get started today! The deadline to submit is May 7, 2021.