On-campus jobs may be work study or regular student employment. To apply for a work study position, you must have already applied for financial aid and have an award on MyTMCC indicating that you've been awarded work study. Students who have received and are applying for work study positions must be enrolled in 6 credits at TMCC, with a 2.0 cumulative GPA at TMCC.
To apply, please follow the application instructions included with each job posting.
Instructions for CareerLink Student Registration
- Go to the CareerLink website.
- Click on "Register" and fill out your information. Use your TMCC email address to register! Be sure to mark "Yes" on email verification and opt in for resume books.
- Complete and click "Submit".
- You will receive an email verification notification through email. Once you verify your email, you will receive a welcome email. Follow the link to create your password, then you will be able to access the system.
- Once in the system, be sure to complete your profile thoroughly. You can upload a current resume or create one in the system.
At this point your profile will be complete and a Job Placement Specialist and the Career Hub will conduct additional training workshops on how to effectively utilize this powerful new resource.