Auditions for "Murder Mystery at the Disco"
Feb. 4, 2022, 7 - 10 p.m.
RDMT 240, Dandini Campus
TMCC Performing Arts Department is holding open auditions for “Murder Mystery at the Disco”- a one-night-only fundraiser performance celebrating TMCC’s 50th anniversary.
Director: Holly Natwora
Choreographer: Mig O’Hara
Roles: Looking for actors & dancers & techs to participate in a collaborative workshop production based on a 1970’s Disco Dance competition “Saturday Night Fever” style. Actors, please prepare a 1–2-minute monologue and be ready to move. Not all roles require dance experience.
- Bitsy Crinkey: super smart super model
- Fanni-sid Pyngstal: pop singer diva
- Vampira Von Bitemark: anti social Gothe
- Lola Gaynor" Vegas showgirl *this role requires acting and dance ability
- Barry Vahl: OCD inventor
- Dalan Doogart: computer nerd and Renaissance Faire fanatic
- Double 7: charming James Bond type secret agent
- Tony Tuscadero: John Travolta type Disco King *this role requires acting and dance ability
- Mick Mark:over the top TV and radio host
The audition begins PROMPTLY at 7 pm. Please arrive by 6:45 pm to check in and fill out an audition form. Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in and be able to stay until the conclusion of the audition if necessary.
If you are interested in becoming part of the technical crew, please contact Jared Sorenson by email or by calling 775-673-7282. For all other inquiries, please contact Holly Natwora by email or by calling 775-313-8236.