- Roles and Responsibilities Throughout the Program/Unit Review Process
- PUR Process
- Program/Unit Review Self-Study Report
Truckee Meadow Community College's Program/unit Review (PUR) is one measure of its commitment to academic excellence. PUR is a cyclical opportunity for programs and units to reflect on their contributions to the College and to strategize about future improvement, sustainability, and growth. The results of PUR help to guide the College’s academic planning, budgeting, and decision-making.
The goals of PUR are to:
- Improve teaching, student learning, and program completion.
- Assess program or unit viability, quality, and curriculum currency.
- Develop program or unit strategic plans that align with the overall mission and strategic directions of the College.
- Provide data and evidence to support resource allocation and decision-making.
The College's PUR process complies with the Board of Regents (BOR) policy, as well as the Northwest Commission on College and Universities (NWCCU) regional accreditation Standards.