- Roles and Responsibilities Throughout the Program/Unit Review Process
- PUR Process
- Program/Unit Review Self-Study Report
- PUR Self-Study Schedule
Truckee Meadows Community College's Program/unit Review (PUR) serves to guide the continuous development and improvement of academic programs and units. This process helps to raise the status, effectiveness, and progress of the academic program or unit and help identify their strategic priorities and resource needs. The results of PUR help to guide the College’s academic planning, budgeting, and decision-making.
The goals of PUR are to:
- Improve or enhance student learning and program/unit completion through program learning outcomes and program assessment.
- Sustain or improve the program/unit's enrollment viability.
- Mitigate gaps in access and achievement among underserved student populations in the program or unit.
- Develop strategic plans that align with the overall mission and strategic directions of the College.
- Provide data and evidence to support resource allocation and decision making.
The College's PUR process complies with the Board of Regents (BOR) policy and aligns with the Northwest Commission on College and Universities (NWCCU) accreditation Standards.