For experienced building trade employees, the construction management program provides an outstanding career upgrade path. Construction managers plan, direct and coordinate a wide variety of projects including residential and commercial structures, roads and bridges, and industrial plants. Senior managers oversee entire projects, while mid-level managers coordinate individual parts of a larger project. Construction managers are involved in a project from its initial design through its completion and play an important role in the selection and oversight of specialty trade subcontractors. This two-year program prepares you for important management duties such as construction estimating, site supervision, project coordination and contract documents.
- Catalog: Construction and Design AAS, Construction Management Emphasis
- Catalog: Construction and Design Estimating Skills Certificate
- Catalog: Construction and Design Project Management Skills Certificate
- Catalog: Construction Technologies AAS, Critical Systems Emphasis
- Catalog: Construction Technologies Certificate of Achievement, Air Conditioning Critical Systems