Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Program
The TMCC Air Conditioning Technology Program prepares students for job opportunities in the local community. In state-of-the-art labs, students will learn to work on innovated training systems in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R).
The HVAC/R Program combines classroom instruction with hands-on practice and provides industry upgrade training on an ongoing basis.
Highlighting practical skills and hands-on techniques, this program prepares students to systematically approach, analyze, troubleshoot and solve HVAC/R problems.
A variety of certifications and degrees are offered in the program of study that further acknowledges students’ preparation in the field of HVAC/R.
Students are urged to take multiple exams in HVAC Excellence Employment Readiness Certification to prove their readiness in their field of study, and to become more competitive when seeking employment. Students are also tested for the new EPA regulations, Section 608.
- Catalog: Construction Technologies AAS, HVAC/R
- Catalog: Construction Technologies AAS, HVAC/R Critical Systems
- Catalog: Air Conditioning, Critical Systems Certificate of Achievement
- Catalog: HVAC/R Certificate of Achievement
- Catalog: HVAC/R Skills Certificate
- Catalog: Commercial Refrigeration Skills Certificate