Continuing the TMCC relationship through mentoring, social activities, and community involvement.
Article I: Name
This organization shall be known as the TMCC Alumni Association, a program administered by the TMCC Foundation.
Article II: Purpose
- Section 1. To serve as the advisory liaison organization to Truckee Meadows Community College representing the TMCC alumni.
- Section 2. To generate moral and financial support for TMCC from alumni and other appropriate constituent groups.
- Section 3. To aid in keeping the alumni in contact with TMCC through the use of activities, events, programs and publications.
- Section 4. To coordinate and implement appropriate professional, vocational, personal, cultural, and educational services for alumni.
- Section 5. To encourage students to pursue educational goals at TMCC.