Interstate Passport

If you’re thinking of transferring to an out-of-state college or university after TMCC, then you will want to know about the Interstate Passport ® at TMCC! This program enables you to transfer your general education classes to another participating institution, saving you money and the unnecessary stress of having to repeat general education requirements at another institution. 

Read the following FAQs to determine if the Interstate Passport program is right for you.

Frequently Asked Questions