Currently admitted TMCC students may transfer credits to TMCC by submitting a Credit Evaluation for Transfer Students.
While waiting for the evaluation, you may complete the following process to determine how credits earned at other institutions may transfer to TMCC. This is for planning purposes only. Transfer credits are not added to your record until Admissions and Records reviews and applies your coursework.
- Log in to your MyTMCC Student Center.
- Click the following:
- My Academics
- Evaluate my transfer credits
- Create New Model
- Complete the drop-down menus:
- Career: Undergraduate
- Where: Truckee Meadows Community College
- When: Year/Semester you plan to begin taking classes at TMCC
- Program: Degree Seeking, Degree Seeking-Non Financial Aid, Non-Degree Seeking
- Click next.
- Click on the look-up symbol next to External Org ID, and enter the following information for the college you previously attended:
- State (2 letter abbreviation)
- Click Look Up.
- Click on the name of the college and click next.
- Enter Year, Term Type, External Term, Subject, Course Number, Units, and Grade (note: if the course is rejected, that course will be evaluated at a later date).
- Click submit.
- Accepted: This reflects the TMCC equivalent course.
- No Rule: This course will be evaluated by TMCC at a later date.
This is the end of the self-service process (number 5 is inactive; clicking next results in no action).
Please contact Academic Advisement for further assistance if needed.