Academic advisors are available throughout the year to assist all students through to graduation.
In addition to meeting with an advisor during SOAR (Part II) as part of the required enrollment steps for new, degree-seeking students, it is highly recommended that students seek academic advisement before registering each semester, periodically as questions about academic progress arise, before transferring to another college or university, and/or before graduating to assist in:
- Creating an educational plan
- Identifying courses needed towards graduation
- Understanding transfer information and procedures
- Navigating and understanding campus tools through On Track to Graduate
- International student advising