Traffic Advisory: Be advised that both the US 395 northbound exit to Parr/Dandini, and the northbound on-ramp from Parr/Dandini to US 395 are currently closed through mid-Sept. 2024. Please use detours to access Dandini Blvd. from the Parr Blvd. bridge or from Clear Acre Ln. See more information.


Academic Forgiveness

Woman sitting and writing on desk.

Students may petition, one time only, to have up to two consecutive semesters worth of credits adjusted on their academic record. The names of the courses will remain on the transcript, grades will be converted to "W" and a notation will be placed on the record indicating that a petition was filed and academic forgiveness granted for the semester(s) indicated. All grades for the semester(s) will be converted and none of the forgiven coursework will be calculated into the TMCC GPA.

Students are not eligible for academic forgiveness if they have received a certificate or diploma as a result of receiving passing grades during the semester(s) for which academic forgiveness is sought.

To petition for academic forgiveness, the following conditions must be met:

  • One year must have elapsed since the semester in which course work is to be forgiven.
  • A minimum of 15 credits must be completed, with a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.2, after the end of the semester to be forgiven. Transfer work can be considered; official transcripts must be submitted to document any transfer work.

Academic Forgiveness Form

Fill out my online form.