Below are answers to the Academic Support Center's most commonly asked questions.
Business cards are ordered online through Consolidated Document Management Services (CDMS). The TMCC business card template has been designed and approved by the TMCC Marketing and Communications Office.
To order TMCC-approved business cards from CDMS:
- Username: TMCCPartTime
- Password: PTFAC2018
- Log in and follow directions to submit order for verification and approval by the Academic Support Center.
- Part-time faculty are responsible for payment of business card orders.
- See Print Services for further information. Contact Marketing and Communications with questions.
For card reader and network credential access please see Xerox Copier Program/Services for Faculty and Staff.
Part-time Faculty: please contact the Academic Support Center for more information.
To receive new service, contact IT Customer Service.
In your request, please provide the following details:
- Customer Name and Department
- Building and Room
- When needed
- If voicemail will be desired
Most email addresses at TMCC consist of the person’s first initial followed by their last name at tmcc.edu (e.g., if your instructor's name is John Smith, the email address will most likely be "firstname.lastname@example.org"). However, this may not always be the case, since some instructors may share a first initial and last name.
This is why we suggest contacting the department. To find the department's contact information:
- Search Academics/Instruction. Every academic and administrative department on TMCC's website has a "Contact Us" page (located in the Section Menu) that lists their location and phone number.
- Search the Academic Divisions and Units on the Vice President of Academic Affairs website, which lists the Chair for each Division and Department and also links to the department's Web page, where available:
If you are unsure which Division your instructor works in, please feel free to contact the Academic Support Center.
- Threat of Imminent Injury: Call 911. If possible, evacuate the area.
- Incident where a mild threat of violence occurs: Report the incident immediately to the TMCC Police Department at 775-674-7900.
Contact TMCC's Professional Development Office.
In keeping with the TMCC mission statement, the Professional Development Office provides access for lifelong learning opportunities through a variety of programs that are open to all members of the TMCC community.