Lead Training for Renovators, Repair and Painters
Complete the lead training you need to make your business succeed
The EPA requires renovators, repairmen and painters who provide services to pre-1978 houses or public buildings where children are present to complete certified EPA training. TMCC's Safety Center, located in Reno, Nevada, is nationally accredited to train EPA/HUD Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Classes and can bring these courses to your business anywhere in the nation. Recently, the TMCC Safety Center received national accreditation to provide the EPA Lead Dust Sampling Technician course. In addition, TMCC is accredited in Utah and Oregon to provide both courses as well. By becoming a Lead Dust Sampling Technician you will cut your expenses by conducting mandatory clearance examinations on HUD properties and can contract your services to other affected companies.
Bring your company into compliance, increase your marketability, develop new clients and serve a growing industry by completing both courses.
TMCC's Safety Center stands ready to serve your business needs.
- We are flexible: our classes can be brought to your place of business.
- Our instructors are available 24/7, 365 days a year to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
- Public classes are offered once a month in Reno.
- In addition, discounts are available for groups of 25.
- TMCC conducts courses with top quality, accredited instructors with real-world knowledge.
- CEUs are available for a small charge upon request.