WorkKeys Assessments at TMCC
Ensure that you or your employees are adequately prepared for high-skill, high-wage jobs.
ACT WorkKeys assessments and courses are available in:
- Applied mathematics*
- Applied technology*
- Business writing
- Fitness for job
- Locating information*
- Personal performance
- Reading for information*
- Talent and dependability
*also available in Spanish
Pick the right tool to help you identify the skills your employees need:
- Job profiling: take advantage of a facilitator-driven, focus-group approach that encourages employee collaboration
- SkillMap: an online service that gives maximum scheduling flexibility
- WorkKeys Estimator: a paper and pencil format that generates quick results for recruitment and development purposes
Employer benefits of using WorkKeys:
- Improved employee selection and advancement systems
- Better staffing and planning information for increased productivity
- Increased sources of qualified workers
- Reduced turnover and overtime
The National Career Readiness Credential helps employees gain the skills to build tomorrow's workforce. By using three WorkKeys assessments, you'll receive either bronze, silver, gold or platinum certificates proving your real-world workplace abilities in:
- Reading for information,
- Applied mathematics, and
- Locating information.
For more details on the National Career Readiness Credential, contact us.
WDCE's Additional Services
- Determine skills necessary for a specific job
- Assess an individual's skill level
- Compare the individual's skill level to the job requirements using the same scale
- Provide training that closes skills gaps to create a more capable workforce
Contact us for more information.