New WDCE Participants/Students
Welcome to WDCE
WDCE offers expert instructors teaching a multitude of courses at various Truckee Meadows locations. Courses start every month of the year and are held weekdays, weeknights or weekends.
Find out what people are saying about our teachers and classes.
Registering is a breeze!
Sign up today! Class sizes are limited to ensure you receive the personal attention you deserve. Go to massage, personal trainer, online and administrative professionals degree/certificate to register for those classes.
- Sign up 24/7 on our secure website at wdce.tmcc.edu
- Click on "Classroom Courses"
- Create a new student profile if you haven't done so before
- Browse the classes and follow the registration prompts
Fill out the registration form and mail it and your payment to
5270 Neil Road S216
Reno, NV 89502
3) Telephone: 775-829-9010
4) Fax: 775-829-9032
Fax the registration form with your credit card information.
5) Visit Us
Our office is located at 5270 Neil Road, room S216, in Reno (across from Sears Auto Center). We are open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An employer or third party may pay for any WDCE course. Please provide a credit card, check or purchase order from the third party at the time of registration. Employer or third-party registrations may be made in person, by fax (775-829-9032) or by mail (5270 Neil Road, room S216, Reno, NV 89502). If a credit card is being used, you may also register on our secure website wdce.tmcc.edu or call 775-829-9010.
Refund Policy for WDCE Courses
Should you need to cancel your seat in a class,
- you will receive a full refund—minus a $10 cancellation fee—if you cancel at least three working days prior to the class start date
- you will receive a 50 percent refund—minus a $10 cancellation fee—if you cancel less than three working days prior to the class start date
- you will not receive a refund if you are a no-show or cancel after the course has begun.
Refunds vary for conferences, events, the Nevada Ghost and Paranormal Series and online classes. Please see the stated policy for those programs. You will receive a full refund for any course canceled by Workforce Development and Continuing Education.
Have a course guide mailed to you
While all of our courses are available online, WDCE does have a printed course guide featuring comprehensive class information. To receive the latest course guide in your mailbox, email WDCE with your full name, address and zip code.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Find out about our newest courses and promotions by joining our e-newsletter mailing list.
At TMCC's Workforce Development and Continuing Education department, you will
- receive prompt, courteous and friendly attention;
- receive instruction in a conducive atmosphere led by competent and experienced experts;
- find that your time is honored and valued; and
- have your needs and requirements addressed promptly.