Industrial Safety and Regulatory Compliance Center
Reduce the risk of fines while keeping your employees safe
TMCC's Safety Center is rapidly becoming one of the top go-to resources for industrial safety and governmental mandated training in the nation.
Since 1987, TMCC's Safety Center has trained more than 60,000 industry and government employees across the United States to enhance workplace safety and meet government mandates. Our most popular programs are in the environmental, health, safety and OSHA and EPA compliance areas.
- Public courses—ranging from forklift safety, hazardous waste operations, accident investigation, EPA RR&P and more. If you have taken SCATS courses, you can receive TMCC continuing education units. See the State of Nevada SCATS Training CEU Request
- Consultation Services
- Customized Safety Training
TMCC's Safety Center is one of the few EPA accredited training facilities to offer Lead Training for Renovators, Repair and Painters. Watch for Dust Sampling Technician and Lead Abatement Worker training coming soon.
Designing Programs to Fit Your Unique Business Needs
We are in the trenches with you. Our specialty is flexibility: the ability to provide the specific training you need when and where you want it.
- Training can be offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your workplace, in the field or at a TMCC facility.
- We will create a unique training program customized to your facility, equipment, product and/or employees.
- We can conduct training in most any language.
Review a list of some of our customized training clients.
Find Out if Your Facility Meets OSHA or EPA Standards
Our qualified staff is available to conduct a facility safety audit for your business and provide you with a confidential report complete with photos and documentation. For further details, contact the TMCC Safety Center.
TMCC Safety Center - Keeping America's Workforce Safety since 1987
TMCC also offers general customized training to businesses
Questions? Contact Scott Alquist or call him at 775-857-4958.