Customized Training for Your Employees
Tap into our Expertise and Vast Resources! Since 1987, Nevada business and industry has relied on WDCE for timely, customized, quality instruction. We have built a vast network of highly qualified instructors with real-world experience.
Flexible, Responsive Training on your Terms
WDCE is here to serve you on your terms. Need to train your graveyard shift on a Saturday night? WDCE can do it. Do you need a class taught in Spanish or Tagalog? WDCE can do it. We can offer training both traditional and online, seven days a week, 24 hours a day at your business or at a TMCC facility.
Among the types of training, WDCE can customize are:
- Workplace communication
- Skill training targeted to specific fields and tasks
- Safety and government-mandated courses
- Training specific to your business environment
- Academic classes that count toward college degrees
Our specialized programs can benefit your business now and well into the future:
- Reduce your business turnover
- Increase your productivity
- Improve your profit margin
- Gain a competitive edge
Spend Your Company's Training Dollars only where they are Needed
Don't waste training dollars and staff time on instruction that isn't maximized to improve your business' competitiveness. Our qualified professionals will help you assess your employees skills, suggest instructional strategies and match relevant training to give your staff the tools they and your company need to succeed. Find out if your employees need to gain skills to effectively build your business with the National Career Readiness Credential through WorkKeys.
TMCC has been one of the leaders in meeting the training needs of the manufacturing community. They know how to bring relevant, cost-effective training to the small manufacturer.
Ray Bacon, executive director, Nevada Manufacturer's Association
Here's an example of some courses WDCE's Customized Training has customized:
- Workplace English as a Second Language
- Workplace Spanish
- Workplace Literacy
- Business and Technical Writing
- Project Management
- At-Your-Desk Computer Training
- Leadership Skills
- Succession Planning
- Human Resources Consultations
- Sales Training
- Team Building
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Competency and Diversity
- Coaching Employees for Behavioral Change
We loved the class and the whole room was buzzing with excitement every time we learned something new.
Barbara Stearns, training officer, Nevada Department of Transportation
Here is just a sampling of the companies who have relied on WDCE's customized training:
- Alere Medical Inc.
- ALS Laboratories
- American Wick Drain
- Associated General Contractors
- Barnes and Noble, Reno Distribution Center
- Bright Systems, Inc.
- Bureau of Land Management
- Ceva Logistics U.S.
- City of Reno
- Communications Installations Services
- Czyz's Appliances
- Dantherm Industries
- EET, Inc.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- GEMS TV
- Great Basin Federal Credit Union
- Greg Mason Advertising Arts
- Hamilton Medical
- Haws Corporation
- Herlong Army Depot
- Jensen Precast
- Legends Landscaping
- Loomis Armored Transport
- MFG Ratech
- Next Day Gourmet
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Ormat Power
- Pacific Cheese
- Peavine Construction
- PC Doctor
- Peppermill Casinos Inc.
- Pfizer Distribution
- Quebecor World Nevada
- Reno Housing Authority
- Robert Allen Custom Pools and Spas
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Sierra Converting
- Sierra Fire Protection District
- Sierra Nevada Construction
- Sierra Pacific Power Company
- Skagen Designs
- Sparks Florist
- Truckee Meadows Community College Facilities Department
- University of Nevada Reno Environmental Health and Safety
- U.S. Veteran's Administration
- Washoe County
Our partnership with TMCC includes taking advantage of the valuable tools they have available to help assess and prequalify employees for participation in our apprenticeship programs.
Wendy Miller, Senior Consultant and Talent Management, NV Energy