Certification Testing and Online Training Services
Employees: Earn Your Certification Credentials
Employers: Assess Your Employees' Job Skills
WDCE's Certification Testing and Assessment Services offers a wide-range of business, industry and job skills certification exams.
The benefits of WDCE testing services
- Our testing center uses secure data transmissions
- Exams are downloaded and are ready when you are
- Results are delivered promptly and accurately
- Real-time Internet connections
- Tamper-proof Web digital embosser to protect your certification
Employment and Job Analysis Testing through ACT WorkKeys
As an employer, you'll find that these exams can improve the quality of your workforce. ACT's WorkKeys allow you to:
- Identify and develop workers for a wide-range of jobs
- Document your employee's progress
- Use test results to work with WDCE to create a training program unique to your company
- Compare job skills to national job descriptions
For Employees and Job-Seekers
As a job-seeker, these tests prove your job credentials and can make landing that good job a reality.
Kenexa Prove It! ® Assessments
Prove It! features more than 1,000 skills assessment tests to help job seekers demonstrate abilities and employers identify qualified candidates based on job requirements, including validated exams for clerical, software, call center, financial, healthcare, industrial, legal and technical jobs.
Assessments Can Help You
- Rank your real-world job skills level
- Find out why these skills are important and how they relate to specific jobs
- Compare your skill level to actual job requirements
Once, you've received your results, you can then explore a database of more than 1,000 careers to find your best career picks.