TMCC Video and Podcasts
Downloading and Viewing TMCC's Video and Podcasts
You have the option to watch our videos online using Microsoft's Windows Media Player or download the MP4 file to a portable device.
With streaming video or streaming media, a Web user does not have to wait to download a large file before seeing the video or hearing the sound. Instead, the media is sent in a continuous stream and is played as it arrives. The user needs a player, such as the Windows Media Player, that uncompresses and sends video data to the display and audio data to speakers.
Downloadable media is a digital media file, or a series of such files, that is distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds for playback on portable media players and personal computers. A podcast is a specific type of Webcast--meaning either the content itself or the method by which it is syndicated. In other words, a podcast is a collection of files (usually audio and video) residing at a unique Web feed address. We have provided MP4 format to download video.
To download our MP4 files, simply right click the file and save the file locally to your computer. The file can then be imported into a portable device or software such as iTunes.
View by Category
More recent podcasts
- 2013 Faculty and Staff Awards
- Eleanor Roosevelt - A Chautauqua Presentation
- 2013 PTK Officer Induction
- 2013 Building Women
- 2013 Lighter Than Air Media Coverage
- What If? Women in History
- Animated Commercial 2013
- Social Justice Forum 2013
- Career and Technical Education Programs
- Grant Writing
- Veterans Day Ceremony 2012
- OnTrack Online Advisement
- Legacy Scholarship Dinner 2012
- TMCC Announces Presidential Scholarships
- 2012 Constitution Day Event
- Legacy of Valor
- College for a Night
- 2012 Summer Bridge Celebration
- 2012 Summer Bridge Students
- Annual Awards - 2012
- Tenure Celebration - 2012
- News Coverage of 2012 Commencement
- 2012 Regents' Scholar
- Commencement - 2012