Important: Student printing accounts will only be active during the semester that you are currently enrolled. It may take up to 48 hours to create your printing account after you enroll in a class. Vouchers are good for the entire academic year (i.e., late August through June of the following year). Once the code on the voucher is used, the credit is immediately applied and is only good for that current academic semester. However, printing accounts will be zeroed out and reset to $10.00 after each semester.
TMCC has implemented a printing paper waste reduction plan as part of the college's sustainability initiative. Beginning June 29, 2009, each registered student will receive a $10 print credit for each of the spring and fall semesters as well as for the combined summer sessions. Students will pay a ten cents ($0.10) per single sided or sixteen cents ($0.16) for two-sided printing, black and white, on 8.5 × 11 inch pages at any of our computer access labs or printer-enabled classrooms. Color printing is available in the general access computer lab in SIER 109 at ($0.15) per single sided or twenty six cents ($0.26) for two-sided printing. All printing fees will be charged to the student's printing account.
All credit in student printing accounts will expire at the end of each semester (no refunds or roll-over credits). Do not add more credit to your account than you plan on using for the semester or you will lose those funds.
- The Print Accounting System provides information about your print account balance, print job history and environmental impact.
- To log in to the system, you must use your TMCC account and password.
- View help on print accounting
- Printers at all of our general access computer labs and print enabled classrooms.
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides) is the default.
- Single sided printing is available.
- Tracks printing usage for all students.
- Cost $0.10 per page single side, $0.16 per page double-sided, black and white.
- Cost $0.15 per page single side, $0.26 per page double-sided, color (SIER 109 only).
- Client software allows you to see the cost of your print job before you print.
- All printing is charged to your printing account.
- More funds may be added to the student's account via the Print Accounting System via debit/credit card or by purchasing a printing voucher from designated vending machines or from the bookstore. Five dollar vouchers can be purchased from the bookstore or at designated vending machines.
- View lab use guidelines and lab locations and hours of operation.
- Log on to your printing account to view your printing account balance, the number of pages printed, as well as when and where pages were printed, along with your printing environmental impact.
- Students must select the Print Job Notification button to confirm they want to send the print job to the printer. It should be noted that a charge is not incurred by students until their print job has successfully been processed by the printer. Although a job may have been authenticated by the user, it is only logged as a valid charge when the printer completes the printout.
Location of Print Voucher Vending Machines
- Red Mountain Building, Student Center Lobby
- Sierra Building Lobby
- Vista Building Lobby
- IGT Applied Technology Center Lobby
- High Tech Center at Redfield *
- Meadowood Center
*$5 vouchers are available for purchase.
See Also: College Locations
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the online student support center.