Scheduling Information for College Activities
College facilities, including campus grounds, are provided for the support of the regular educational functions of the college and the activities necessary for the support of these functions. TMCC employees may schedule college events in TMCC facilities during regular operating hours.
Please note: Student clubs and organizations should contact the Student Government Association for information on how to schedule their activities and events.
The broad general priorities applied in the scheduling of space are:
- TMCC state-supported academic programs
- TMCC self-supporting academic programs
- College-approved extracurricular activities, which include faculty and student events
- College-sponsored organizations, which include the Student Government Association, Faculty Senate and Classified Council and other student clubs and organizations authorized by the appropriate dean or associate dean
- Other NSHE institutions and representatives of NSHE related to their official function
- Approved non-college organizations
No space is to be occupied without having been scheduled through the room scheduling office.
Return to Scheduling Office