President's Advisory Council
- Acts as an advisory and recommending body to the President for issues having college-wide implications.
- Reviews, considers and seeks input from constituencies on proposed institutional policy changes or additions.
- Discusses and develops strategies for overall college planning, including prioritization of resource allocation.
- Promotes communication throughout the campus community.
About the Council
Following President Sheehan's arrival in June 2008, the President's Advisory Council was formed in August 2008 replacing the former Extended Cabinet. The first meeting was conducted Sept. 15, 2008.
- Dr. Maria C. Sheehan – President and Chair of President's Advisory Council
- Elena Bubnova – Director, Institutional Research
- Dr. Armida Fruzzetti – Dean, Division of Liberal Arts
- Janice Kuper – Professor/Coordinator, Nutrition
- Paula Lee Hobson – Executive Director, Institutional Advancement/Foundation
- Andy Hughes – Director, Admissions and Records
- Estela Gutierrez – Dean, Student Services
- Dr. Julia Hammett – Professor and NFA President
- Racine Hugo – Vice President, Student Government Association
- Fred Lokken – Associate Dean, Web College/Academic Support Center
- Ron Marston – Professor, Graphic Arts and Chair-elect, Faculty Senate
- John Molt – Interim Director, Information Technology Systems
- Michele Meador – Director, Human Resources
- Jeffrey Metcalf – President, Classified Council
- Julie Muhle – Coordinator, Dental Assisting
- Michelle Noel – Director, Library
- Inita Porter – Administrative Assistant, Institutional Advancement
- Dr. Melanie Purdy – Counselor and Faculty Senator
- Dave Roberts – Director, Facilities Operations and Capital Planning
- Craig Scott – Senior Budget Analyst, Budget Office
- Pat Slavin – Associate Dean, Office of the President
- Phil Smilanick – Professor, Accounting and Faculty Senator
- Dr. Rachel Solemsaas – Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Dr. Jane Nichols – Interim Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Dr. Barbara Wright Sanders – Dean, Equity and Inclusion
- Sharon Wurm – Director, Financial Aid
- Navgeet Zed – President, Student Government Association
The Council meets on the following dates from 9 to 11 a.m. in RDMT 256.
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 10
- February 11
- March 11
- April 15
- May 13
Process for Submitting Agenda Items
Please send an email to Nadine Winslow, the President's Executive Assistant, no later than one week prior to the meeting date. Please include any reference material or supporting documentation with your request.