About the Cabinet
The President's Cabinet is authorized under TMCC's Bylaws for the purpose of coordinating efforts and generating recommendations on matters of institutional mission and college policy.
- Dr. Maria Sheehan – President
- Dr. Rachel Solemsaas – Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Dr. Jane Nichols – Interim Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Paula Lee Hobson – Executive Director, Institutional Advancement/Foundation
- Dr. Barbara Wright Sanders – Dean, Equity and Inclusion
- Pat Slavin – Associate Dean, Office of the President
- Brad Summerhill – Chair of Faculty Senate
- Jeffrey Metcalf – President of Classified Council
- Estela Gutierrez – Dean, Student Services
- Ted Plaggemeyer – Dean, Sciences
Unless otherwise noted, President's Cabinet meets at 9 a.m. on the following dates for the 2013-13 academic year: February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3, July 1, August 5, September 9, October 7, November 4 and December 2.
Process for Submitting Agenda Items
Please send an email to Nadine Winslow, the President's Executive Assistant, no later than noon the Thursday before the meeting date. Please include any reference material or supporting documentation with your request.