Marketing Your Program
PIO supports departments in the creation of promotional materials at no charge to the department. PIO will design, write, edit and layout copy, photos and graphics. Departments pay for off-campus printing jobs and media buys.
PIO reviews all promotional materials to ensure the professional quality of TMCC publications. Brochures, pamphlets, fliers, posters, etc. must be approved by PIO prior to printing.
PIO can meet with you to discuss options for marketing your program. Please contact us to set up a meeting.
You can do the following on your own and at no cost:
- Update your program's website.
- Add information to the TMCC online calendar
- Submit items for use in the TMCC This Month student e-newsletter, which goes out on the 1st of each month. Items are due to PIO by the 25th.
Other items that may be effective, but require more advanced planning and may have a cost, include:
- Handout cards
- Over-sized signs (require easels)
- PowerPoint slides (to market to current students in class)
- Channel 200 screen
- Directional Signs
- External calendars
- Direct mail (postcards, letters)
Note: our research has shown our students do not read the posters on campus boards.