Dietetic Technician Degree Requirements
This is a limited entry program. The dietetic technician program coordinator will be responsible for the initial screening of applicants meeting minimum criteria and the final selection of students.
The open door admission policy of TMCC encourages the entire community to become involved in the college's programs. All adults 18 years or older or those who are high school graduates or the equivalent and who are United States citizens or immigrants may enroll in the college. High school students, international students and non-immigrants may also be eligible.
In order to enroll, the first time student:
- Must complete the admission form at least two days before registration.
- Take the Computerized Placements Tests (in math and English) or submit ACT/SAT results.
- For entry in the Dietetic Technician Program, the student must also:
- Meet with the Dietetic Technician Program Coordinator
- Complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or higher in each course.
- Transcript of grades earned in prerequisite courses and verification of computer skills will be required before entry into the internships.
- Proof of vaccinations, TB tests, background checks and fingerprinting will be required prior to entry into the internships.