Nursing Program Information Sessions
The purpose of the monthly nursing program information session is to inform students of any upcoming changes in the program and answer general questions. Academic advisement topics such as degree requirements, transfer credits and course sequencing for the associate of applied science degree will also be covered.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Note: the April 10 session has been cancelled
- Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Location: Sierra Building, room 108
Time: 5:30 - 6:45 p.m.
For driving directions or additional information about TMCC's Dandini Campus and/or satellite educational sites, please visit us online.