Services Provided by Media Services
- TV production facility (in-house and revenue generating)
- Audio / Visual equipment loan and setup
- Electronic repair and maintenance
- Classroom technology installations
- E-Learning technical support and technical operations
- Smart Classroom design, setup, and maintenance
- Satellite uplink access
- Tech Fee, one-shot, and state-funded expenditures for instructional delivery systems
- Maintenance, repair and installation-by maintaining a detailed and comprehensive maintenance and repair program, the college will realize substantial savings and reduce the need for replacement parts and equipment. By performing our own installations, the college will avoid additional costs incurred by outsourcing these tasks.
- Television production, broadcasting and distance education technical support-with a television production studio, TMCC's award-winning staff provides video resources to the faculty and college for use in both instruction and marketing. The team also teaches television and video production classes.
- Audio/visual-by maintaining a comprehensive and complete inventory of audio/visual presentation equipment, TMCC provides quality resources to the classroom, meetings, and special events through a broad scope of delivery mediums.
- Technical support for distance education program-provides design and technical support services for smart classrooms, which are classrooms with varying levels of multimedia integration-such as LCD projectors, visual presenters, audio and video support and computers.