Media Services' Principles
- Keep our equipment in the best working condition possible.
- Provide quality installations that do not detract form the look and feel of the classroom or office.
- Adhere to a strict maintenance and installation schedule.
- Provide the highest quality compressed video signal output possible given current funding constraints and network capabilities.
- Provide quality media resources to internal and external constituents.
- Support TMCC's WebCollege with rapid technology support service and timely transmission of instructional material.
- Provide quality user training and documentation for smart classrooms, distance education rooms and the use of other A/V equipment.
- Emphasize quality in the production of special events and maximize the college's excellent reputation in the community.