Objectives | Media Services
- Apply the latest technology by acquiring the most current resources available when provided the funds to do so.
- Keep present equipment upgraded within a lifecycle replacement schema dictated by technological change, warranty and industry standards.
- Provide TMCC users with a single point of contact for all of their Media Services needs.
- Provide a high level of user support and training.
- Utilize a project management approach to maximize staffing efficiencies and deliver a high quality product or production to the end user.
- Manage day-to-day operations and projects in TV production/broadcasting, maintenance/repair/installation and audio/visual to ensure that both projects and daily operations are accomplished at minimum cost to the college.
- Continue to maintain a strong and productive partnership with the Public Information Office.
- Improve responsiveness to the IGT Applied Technology Center, Meadowood Center, Redfield Campus (High Tech Center), and the Nell J.Redfield Performing Arts Center.
- Continue to improve customer service
- Upgrade all equipment that does not currently meet objective standards
- Actively pursue training opportunities for Media Services staff
- Streamline and automate service request system via the Web
- Improve the Media Services project management process