Library - Assessment Resources
These articles and books are recommended to TMCC faculty and staff who are engaged in assessment activities at the college. The books are on 3–day Reserve at the library circulation desk.
Note: For off–campus access, please contact us to get the EBSCO login and password
- A Collective Effort Classroom Assessment Technique: Promoting High Performance in Student Teams.
- Classroom assessment for critical thinking.
- How Much Have We Learned?
- A perspective on good practice in community college assessment.
- Decoding the assessment of student learning.
- Faculty-Student Affairs Collaboration on Assessment.
- A missing link in assessment.
- Continuous Improvement on Our Campus--and Yours.
- Continuous Improvement on Campus, pt. 2.
- Assessment at Ball State University.
- Assessment in Accelerated Learning Programs: A Practical Guide.
- Communities of Assessment.
Books on 3-Day Reserve at the Library
- Assessment clear and simple: a practical guide for institutions, departments, and general education
- Assessment for excellence: the philosophy and practice of assessment and evaluation in higher education
- Assessment in practice: putting principles to work on college campuses
- Assessing students' learning
- Building a scholarship of assessment
- Departmental guide and record book for student outcomes assessment and institutional effectiveness
- Designing and assessing courses and curricula: a practical guide
- Effective grading: a tool for learning and assessment
- Knowing what students know: the science and design of educational assessment
- Practitioner's handbook for institutional effectiveness and student outcomes assessment implementation
Return to Library Faculty Services