Advantages of Using Voice Mail
- Messages you receive may be replied back to with a touch of a button, no need to return a call.
- Forward a copy to another person's mailbox with or with out an introductory message from you.
- Your mailbox can be accessed from anywhere in the world any time of the day.
- By setting up group lists you can send one message and have it received by multiple people.
- Speed up or slow down the speed of the message as needed for clarity or time.
- Save messages for later retrieval without writing over previous messages.
- Use a system generated greeting or create your own.
- Replay the entire message or just the previous/last 10 seconds at any time in the message.
- From one call you can review, reply, send, or forward as many messages as needed.
- Receive and print faxes or email
Return to Telephone Service's Voice Mail