Call Forwarding | Dialing Instructions
Allows you to send your calls to another extension.
To Activate Call Forward
- Lift handset and press *3 — confirmation tone is heard
- Enter the 5 digit extension number to which you wish to have your calls forwarded.
- Confirmation tone is heard and phone will display the words "Call Forward"
To Deactivate Call Forward
- Lift handset and press #3 — confirmation tone is heard
The following features are commonly available on phones offered by TMCC Telephone Services. Some may require upgrading your phone or having it programmed by our technicians. Unless the feature is already enabled on your phone, use the code defined below:
- Abbreviated Dialing
- Call Forwarding
- Call Pickup
- Do Not Disturb
- Last Number Redial
- Transfer/3-Way Conference
See Also: Voice Mail
Return to ITO Telephone Services