Emergency (Police, Fire, Ambulance): Dial 9-1-1
Campus Police — Non-emergencies: Dial 5-7900 Telephone
On Campus to On Campus Calls: Dial 5-digit number (5-xxxx)
Local Off Campus Calls: Dial 9 + 7-digit number
Off Campus to On Campus Calls: Dial 7-digit number:
- Dandini = 373 or 673 or 674-XXXX
- Edison Way = 856 or 857-XXXX
- Meadowood = 824 or 829-XXXX
- Redfield = 850 or 850-XXXX
Long Distance Calls: On-Campus: Dial 9 + 1 + area code + telephone number + authorization code (if required). Your campus authorization code will only work from a campus phone, you can not use it from off campus. Remember: You must still dial area code 775 or 702 when dialing within Nevada. Confused on which area code to use? Click here for the white pages link.
International Calls: 9 + 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number wait for tone (may take a while be patient) enter authorization code.
- Campus: Dial 0
- Local: Dial 0 (No charge if our operator can find the number, if not proceed to next line). Dial 9 + 1 + 411 (local directory assistance calls typically have a charge of $2.00 )
- Long Distance — In State: Dial 9 + 1 + 775 or 702 + 555-1212 + authorization code (LD directory assistance calls typically have a charge of $2.00)
- Long Distance — Out of State: Dial 9 + 1 + (area code) + 555-1212 + authorization code. (LD directory assistance calls typically have a charge of $0.95 within U.S., $1.00 to Canada.)
- AT&T Operator: Dial 9 + 0
Note: All campus numbers are blocked from making 1-900 calls.
Return to ITO Telephone Services