Telecommunications Use | Policy
This Telecommunications Use Policy governs the use of computers, networks and other telecommunication systems on the Truckee Meadows Community TMCC campus as set forth in Nevada Revised Statutes section 205.473 through 205.491 and NSHE Policies, Title 4, Chapter 1. All users of these resources are responsible for reading and understanding the detailed procedures.
TMCC recognizes that principles of academic freedom, freedom of speech, and privacy of information hold important implications for electronic mail and electronic mail services. This policy and the corresponding procedure reflects these firmly held principles.
Procedures: The procedures for requesting access to computing services resources are available on the TMCC IT policies and procedures Web page. Read them now!
Originating Source: NSHE Computing Resources Policy . Nevada Revised Statutes sections 205.473 through 205.491
Responsible Office: Information Technology
Updated: November 2007
- Academic Lab Software Request: Procedures | Policy
- Computer Room Access: Procedures | Policy
- Copyright Infringement: Procedures | Policy
- Information Security and Inventory of Institutional Data: Procedures | Policy
- Mobile Telecommunication Devices: Procedures | Policy
- Network Operations and Security: Procedures | Policy
- Telecommunications Use: Procedures | Policy