Mobile Telecommunication Devices | Policy
Mobile telecommunication (telecom) devices such as a cellular (cell) phone or a Smartphone have been an integral part for most job functions. Employees who hold positions that include the need for these devices may receive a stipend to compensate for business-related costs incurred when using their individually owned mobile devices. Mobile telecom devices that are purchased by the college for an employee's use are the property of the college. These devices may not be used for any personal activities.
Procedures: The procedures for mobile telecommunication devices are available on the Information Technology website.
Originating Source: Request for Policy Review – Add a Policy – 11/20/12
Responsible Office: Information Technology
Created: November 20, 2012
- Academic Lab Software Request: Procedures | Policy
- Computer Room Access: Procedures | Policy
- Copyright Infringement: Procedures | Policy
- Information Security and Inventory of Institutional Data: Procedures | Policy
- Mobile Telecommunication Devices: Procedures | Policy
- Network Operations and Security: Procedures | Policy
- Telecommunications Use: Procedures | Policy