Information Security and Inventory of Institutional Data | Policy
It is the policy of Truckee Meadows Community College that all persons having access to confidential or sensitive data take all necessary precautions to safeguard that data as required in Chapter 486 of the 2005 Statutes of Nevada.
Procedures: The procedures for protecting, classifying, and inventorying confidential and sensitive data are available on the TMCC IT policies and procedures Web page. Read them now!
Originating Source: Information Technology Services
Responsible Office: Information Technology Services
Updated: October 2007
- Academic Lab Software Request: Procedures | Policy
- Computer Room Access: Procedures | Policy
- Copyright Infringement: Procedures | Policy
- Information Security and Inventory of Institutional Data: Procedures | Policy
- Mobile Telecommunication Devices: Procedures | Policy
- Network Operations and Security: Procedures | Policy
- Telecommunications Use: Procedures | Policy