Copyright Infringement | Policy
It is the policy of Truckee Meadows Community College to respect the copyright protections given by federal law to owners of digital materials and software, and to abide by all license and contractual agreements in the provision of resources and services to TMCC.
Procedures: The procedures to follow to prevent copyright infringement are available on the TMCC IT policies and procedures Web page. Read them now!
Responsible Office: Information Technology
See Also: Higher Education Opportunity Act
Updated: October 2010
- Academic Lab Software Request: Procedures | Policy
- Computer Room Access: Procedures | Policy
- Copyright Infringement: Procedures | Policy
- Information Security and Inventory of Institutional Data: Procedures | Policy
- Mobile Telecommunication Devices: Procedures | Policy
- Network Operations and Security: Procedures | Policy
- Telecommunications Use: Procedures | Policy