Long Distance Billing
IT Operations is responsible for preparing the long distance bills that are received from our long distance carrier. Current long distance billing rate is 10 cents per minute. Bills normally come out once every month. Questions regarding the long distance billing can be directed to the Help Desk.
Other fees that are managed by IT Operations include (costs are approximate):
- New Phone and Data drop installation: Approximately $300 per drop for a total of $600 per faceplate. Normally, when a drop is requested, both data and voice drops are installed not just the one that was requested.
- New Computer Lab Termination Equipment: $1,200
- New digital phone set: $235
- New telephone headset: $80
- Telephone headset volume control: $100
Other costs that departments may incur:
- 10 foot/15 foot patch cables: $25
- Printer Network Connection device: $250
See Also: Help Desk Services
Return to ITO About Us