About Information Technology Operations (ITO)
Every Truckee Meadows Community College employee is able to use information technology as a tool to provide the right information to the right people at the right time and at the right cost.
Our mission is to advance higher education at TMCC by providing and supporting the effective use of information technology. This is accomplished through the implementation of the IT Operations Core Services Catalog.
This is achieved by:
- Assisting with the implementation of the Truckee Meadows Community College's Information Technology Plan approved as of Nov. 4, 2011.
- Managing the central information and technology for the college by providing core services of:
- Local Area Network Administration Support,
- Telephone and Voice Mail Services,
- Wide Area Network Connectivity,
- Electronic Mail Access and Administration,
- Web Server Access,
- Engineering, Planning, Wiring, Repairing, Changing, and Project Management of Network Infrastructure and Telecommunications
- Information Technology Security Services, and
- Information Technology Planning, Design and Development of Policies and Procedures.
- Monitoring technology developments to keep the college current
- Maintaining ancillary and emergency back-up equipment which supports network and telecommunications
- Support for Academic Computer labs and Student computer kiosks
Information Technology Operations
Truckee Meadows Community College
7000 Dandini Blvd., RDMT 205
Reno, Nevada 89512-3999
Telephone: 775-673-7800 or Fax: 775-673-7208
Email: Send A Message!