TMCC Employee Recognition
As stated in TMCC's strategic goals, the college strives to "ensure a welcoming environment that is socially supportive".
To show your appreciation for a faculty or staff member at TMCC, you may send a card and/or nominate that person for an award. Awards programs may have certain criteria, so please check each category for details.
Awards - Nominate a faculty or staff member for an award!
Note: You must be a TMCC employee to be eligible to use this option.
- Classified Employee of the Month
- Classified Employee of the Year
- Professional Employee of the Month
- Reno Gazette-Journal TMCC Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award and Model Dairy TMCC Faculty Excellence in Service Award
See Also: NSHE Awards Guidelines
Cards - Send a note!
Download a card in Microsoft Word, personalize it and send it through campus mail. You may also email the card to the copy center for color printing. Cost is 10 cents.
Or pick up a pre-printed TMCC note card at one of the following locations.
- Dandini Campus, RDMT 212 (Faculty Senate office)
- Dandini Campus, RDMT 211 (Professional Development Office)
- Meadowood Center, MDWS 200 (Vicky Davis)
- IGT Applied Technology Center (Edison Way), EDSN 119 (Barbara Rummer)
- Redfield Campus, RC-B, 124A, (Karen Magstadt)
Certificates - Give a certificate of appreciation!
Download the certificate, fill in your information and print.
For questions or to make a suggestion, please contact Faculty Senate in RDMT 212.