Human Resources

Part-time Employment Application

To apply for part-time employment at Truckee Meadows Community College, please complete this form and press submit.

This application is NOT for part-time faculty positions. This application should only be used for non-faculty positions, such as: Teaching Assistant, Instructional Assistant, Tutor, Note Taker, etc.

Fill out my online form.